Angelus

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Evaluation Question 5

5) How did you attract/address your audience?




As you can see I have annotated the film opening with annotations so that it can help the examiner understand why I have implemented some aspects of the film opening.

As you can see on my Facebook page I put the link to my thriller opening, and i did get some positive feedback from peers, As you can see I have 2 women and a man that have commented, so this must meant that they were attracted/interested, which is what I wanted, a wider audience, which is what most movies want a large market, because the larger market, the more customers you have and so more revenue created from that. The age range of the comments are 16,17 and 49 which again shows a wide audience who are interested in my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment